The Lost Invitations is a timed Floor 6 challenge on Floor 6 introduced in Series 4.
The Caretaker's Explanation of the Game Edit
In the Tower Post Room, a Grimble's on the loose. It's messed up all the letters, now it's hiding in the booth. What's worse, the Royal Ball is next week, and some of the invitations has gone missing. Unfortunates must find 6 of the missing invitations, stamp them, and post them in the booth. Remember, one of them is not to be trusted!
The room is set up like a huge mail sorting room, with envelopes scattered all over the ground. In the wall is a giant fan, and to the far right is a green post box where the Grimble is hiding. There is also a large pipe in the ceiling, where more letters and envelopes drop out.
Challenge Character Edit
The challenge character is the Grimble. He is a short-statured creature who scattered the letters all over the room and hides in the green post box. He also receives the invitations that the Unfortunates post. The Grimble is portayed by stuntman Kiran Shah
In this challenge, the Unfortunates have to work as a team to post six gold invitations. When an Unfortunate finds an invitation, they have to take it to the post box, stamp it and then feed it through the slot. The Saboteur's job is to stop the others from posting the required six invitations, which they can ruin by ripping the invitation before posting, as well as making sure the other Unfortunates do not see him or her. The Voice will also tell the Saboteur where the invitations are located, and if any invitations fall from the pipe above. If the Unfortunates fail to post six of the gold invitations before the 2 minute time limit runs out, they will fail.
Saboteurs and Unfortunates Trapped Edit
- Series 4, Episode 3 (West Bromwich) - The Saboteur was Paige. Paige ruined the game and got away with it. Connor and Nicole received a tied vote. Connor drew the short straw and got trapped. Paige was later trapped on Floor 2.
- Series 4, Episode 6 (Bootle) - The Saboteur was Matthew. Matthew ruined the game, but was detected due to the other Unfortunates seeing him rip up the invitations.
- Series 4, Episode 9 (Plaistow) - The Saboteur was Tiernan. Tiernan ruined the game and got away with it, not even getting a single vote. Moobina received 4 votes as Saboteur and got trapped. Tiernan was later trapped on Floor 2.
- Series 4, Episode 12 (Ipswich) - The Saboteur was Shannon. Shannon ruined the game and got away with it. Shelby received 4 votes as Saboteur and got trapped. Shannon was later trapped on Floor 4.
- Series 4, Episode 13 (Bolton) - The Saboteur was Daniel. Daniel ruined the game and got away with it. Sam and Joshua received a tied vote. Sam drew the short straw and got trapped. Daniel was later trapped on Floor 2.
- In Series 4, Episode 9 (Plaistow), Yoma posted two yellow letters that didn't count. This makes her the only Unfortunate to post something other than the invitations.
- Matthew is the only Saboteur to be detected by the other Unfortunates, and the only Saboteur to be trapped.
- The Lost Invitations is the only Floor 6 challenge in Ever After to not be a blackout challenge. It is also the most played Floor 6 challenge in Ever After having appeared 5 times.
- In Series 4, Episode 13 (Bolton), the challenge was played for 90 seconds instead of the usual 2 minutes.